2018 DoD Warrior Games Opening Ceremony
Getting to the Opening Ceremony:
Both the North and South Gate to the Air Force Academy will be open to inbound traffic from 3-8 pm. After 8 pm, fans may only enter through the North Gate. Exit from the Base following the Opening Ceremony will be allowed through both gates.
Entrance only through the South Gate between 3 and 8 pm. After 8 pm, entrance only through the North Gate.
- This event is a FREE Show, but tickets are required for entry. Tickets may not be resold. If you order tickets but find you cannot attend, PLEASE give them to others to enjoy. Let’s show our Warrior Athletes and families a full stadium for this kick-off celebration concert!
- No tickets available on-site aside from pre-arranged will call. ID is required to pick-up will call tickets. Lost tickets CAN NOT be reprinted on-site.
- Ceremony will be at the Air Force Academy Falcon Stadium in Colorado Springs.
- All spectators may enter through either the North Gate or South Gate of the Air Force Academy. Both Gates open at 3pm for Ceremony ticket holders. For directions to Falcon Stadium, click here.
- Parking is FREE and lots open at 3pm.
- Those needing handicap parking, please follow signs. Shuttle is available from handicap parking to stadium.
- Tailgating is allowed BEFORE the ceremony. After the ceremony, parking lots will be cleared as quickly as possible in preparation for a busy competition schedule the next day.
- RV entry is permitted in specified areas, parking staff will direct you.
- Stadium doors open at 5pm. Please be in your seats for the pre-ceremony concert starting at 6pm.
- Stadium Food and Beverage concession stands will be open.