100 Meters 5.0
- Upper body impairments.
- Above or below amputation.
- Limited function in one or both extremities evidenced by the following:
- Combination of loss of strength and flexibility in a joint-wrist, elbow, or shoulder. (must meet at least one primary criteria)
- 40% Loss of mobility in a limb or wrist, elbow, or shoulder joints determined by a functionality test.
- 40 % Loss of flexibility in a limb or wrist, elbow, or shoulder joints determined by a functionality test impact on the sport.
- Moderate ataxic movement upper extremities, Grade 3 spasticity Ashworth Scale.
||Veteran/Petty Officer Second Class
||Daivd Snypes Jr.
||John J. Stanz
The Department of Defense (DoD) does not officially endorse any private company or sponsor or their products or services.