50 Meter Backstroke 4.5
- Athletes who lose 35 to 59 points on the functional and strength test.
- Single above knee amputation (AKA).
- Double below knee amputations (BKA).
- Single below elbow amputation (BEA).
- Combination of severe (60% combined score) loss of strength and flexibility in at least two (2) joints: the hip, knee, or ankle joint in one (1) lower extremity as evidenced through a functionality test.
||Sergeant First Class
The Department of Defense (DoD) does not officially endorse any private company or sponsor or their products or services.