50 Meter Breaststroke 3.0
- Athletes who lose 85-109 points on the functionality and strength test. Bilateral leg impairments and lack of function due to paralysis.
- Amputations in one upper extremity and amputation in the opposite side lower extremity that will impact the sport.
- Bilateral above the knee amputations.
- Paralysis in one upper body extremity and one lower body extremity on the same side of the body.
- No trunk impairments.
- Minimal to no trunk control issues evidenced by forward, sideways, and vertical plane testing.
- Utilizes wheelchair for mobility.
- Maximum TBI, pattern recognition, sequencing, and memory or slower reaction time which impact sport performance.
The Department of Defense (DoD) does not officially endorse any private company or sponsor or their products or services.