50 Meter Breaststroke 4.0
- Athletes who lose 60-84 points on the functional and strength test
- Single above elbow amputation (BEA) or comparable functionally complete Brachial Plexus lesion.
- Loss of both hands.
- Double below knee amputation (BKA), with less than 1/3 of the residual limbs remaining.
- Combination of severe loss of strength and flexibility in the hip, knee or ankle joint in both lower extremities as evidenced through a functional test.
- Loss of 40% mobility in the hip, knee or ankle in both lower extremities evidenced by functionality test
- Loss of 40% flexibility in the hip, knee or ankle joints evidenced by functionality test that will impact the sport.
||Petty Officer First Class
The Department of Defense (DoD) does not officially endorse any private company or sponsor or their products or services.