Shot Put – Seated 2.0
- Spinal cord injury at levels C7-C8.
- Moderate upper body limb impairments to include but not limited to; limited handgrip, impairments in triceps and biceps.
- Partial or complete loss of trunk and lower limb function.
- Partially controlled trunk movements in the forward plane.
- Active upper trunk function but no lower trunk function.
- Utilizes wheelchair for mobility.
The Department of Defense (DoD) does not officially endorse any private company or sponsor or their products or services.