100 Meters 5.0
- Upper body impairments.
- Above or below elbow amputation.
- Limited function in one or both upper extremities evidenced by the following:
- Combination of loss of strength and flexibility in a joint- wrist, elbow, or shoulder. (must meet at least one primary criteria)
- >40 % Loss of mobility in a limb or wrist, elbow, or shoulder joints determined by a functionality test.
- >40 % Loss of flexibility in a limb or wrist, elbow, or shoulder joints determined by a functionality test.
- Moderate ataxic movement upper extremities, Grade 3 spasticity Ashworth Scale.
The Department of Defense (DoD) does not officially endorse any private company or sponsor or their products or services.