200 Meters 2.0
- Wheelchair racing athletes.
- Spinal cord injuries – Paraplegia or tetraplegia without trunk/abdominal function (T5 or higher)
- Ataxia or hypertonia where athlete requires use of a wheelchair for everyday living.
- (4) Spinal cord injuries- Paraplegia or tetraplegia with trunk/abdominal function (T6 or below.)
- Inability to control functional movements in legs, trunk, arms, and/or hands.
The Department of Defense (DoD) does not officially endorse any private company or sponsor or their products or services.