400 Meters 4.5
- Lower body impairments.
- Below knee amputations through the mid-foot.
- Limited function in one lower extremity evidenced by the following:
- Combination of loss of strength and flexibility in a joint- hip, knee, or ankle. (must meet at least one primary criteria)
- >40 % Loss of mobility in a limb or hip, knee, or ankle joints determined by a functionality test.
- >40 % Loss of flexibility in a limb or hip, knee, or ankle joints determined by a functionality test.
- Moderate ataxic movement, athetosis, poor dynamic movement.
The Department of Defense (DoD) does not officially endorse any private company or sponsor or their products or services.