50 Meter Breaststroke 3.0
- Athletes who lose 85-109 points on the functionality and strength test. Bilateral leg impairments and lack of function due to paralysis.
- Amputations in one upper extremity and amputation in the opposite side lower extremity.
- Bilateral above the knee amputations.
- Paralysis in one upper body extremity and one lower body extremity on the same side of the body.
- No trunk impairments.
- Minimal to no trunk control issues evidenced by forward, sideways, and vertical plane testing.
- Utilizes wheelchair for mobility.
||HOCKENBERRY, Raina (Warrior Games Record)
||GODFREY JR., Douglas
The Department of Defense (DoD) does not officially endorse any private company or sponsor or their products or services.