50 Meter Breaststroke 4.0
- Single above elbow amputation (BEA) or comparable functionally complete Brachial Plexus lesion.
- Loss of both hands.
- Double below knee amputation (BKA), with less than 1/3 of the residual limbs remaining.
- Combination of severe loss of strength and flexibility in the hip, knee or ankle joint in both lower extremities as evidenced through a functional test. (Athletes who lose 60-84 points on the functional and strength test)
- (a) Loss of 40% mobility in the hip, knee or ankle in both lower extremities evidenced by functionality test.
- (b) Loss of 40% flexibility in the hip, knee or ankle joints evidenced by functionality test.
The Department of Defense (DoD) does not officially endorse any private company or sponsor or their products or services.