50 Meter Freestyle 1.0
- Athletes who lose 185 or greater points on the functionality and strength test.
- Severe loss in trunk control evidenced by lack of control in forward, sideways, and vertical planes evidenced by functionality test.
- (a) Little to no controlled trunk movements in forward plane.
- (b) No active trunk rotation.
- (c) Balance in both forward and sideways direction is significantly impaired.
- (d) Rely on arms to return to upright position.
- (e) Tetraplegia comparable to complete lesion at C7 or incomplete Tetraplegia below C6.
- (f) Utilizes wheelchair for mobility
The Department of Defense (DoD) does not officially endorse any private company or sponsor or their products or services.