50 Meter Freestyle 4.5
- Single above knee amputation (AKA).
- Double below knee amputations (BKA) with greater than 1/3 of the residual limbs remaining.
- Single below elbow amputation (BEA).
- Combination of severe (60% combined score) loss of strength and flexibility in at least two (2) joints: the hip, knee, or ankle joint in one (1) lower extremity as evidenced through a functionality test.
- Athletes who lose 35 to 59 points on the functional and strength test)
- (a) Loss of 40% mobility in the hip, knee or ankle joints evidenced by a functionality test.
- (b) Loss of 40% flexibility in the hip, knee or ankle joints evidenced by a functionality test.
The Department of Defense (DoD) does not officially endorse any private company or sponsor or their products or services.