Discus Throw – Seated 1.0
- Spinal cord injury at levels C1-C6.
- Severe upper body limb impairments to include but not limited to; limited handgrip, decreased wrist function, impairments in triceps and biceps.
- Complete loss of trunk and lower limb function.
- No active trunk rotation.
- Spasticity Grade 4-3
- Dependent on power wheelchair
- Flaccidity lower extremity
- Little to no controlled trunk movements in forward plane.
- Balance in both forward and sideways directions is significantly impaired.