- Paraplegia (the loss of motor or sensory function in lower extremities)
- T6-T10 spinal cord injury
- Partial or complete loss of lower limb function
- Normal arm and hand function
- Mild TBI/delayed movement/ processing
- 2 Grade Spasticity Ashworth Scale
- May display decreased trunk function as determined by functional testing. This is evident, as the athlete must utilize upper extremities to return to the upright-seated position when in the forward plane.
- Single hemipelvectomy (single side high level pelvic amputation).
- Utilizes assistive device for mobility
The Department of Defense (DoD) does not officially endorse any private company or sponsor or their products or services.