Shot Put – Seated 3.0
- Complete loss of all mobility and function in both lower extremities.
- Moderately impaired mobility and function in one upper extremity.
- Decreased trunk movements and controlled movements in all planes.
- May ambulate with assistance or assistive device for short distances.
- Requires wheelchair for long distance mobility but can self-propel.
- Amputations in three limbs.
- Spasticity 2-1 upper Ashworth Scale, dynamic sitting balance.
||WALKER, Julianna (Warrior Games Record)
The Department of Defense (DoD) does not officially endorse any private company or sponsor or their products or services.